festive 50s

12bar@... 12bar@...
Thu Dec 14 21:05:23 CET 2000

Does anyone on this list have any old Festive 50s, or even regular
Peel shows, on tape which they might be willing to trade? I'd love to
be able to give a tape as a Christmas present to someone close who's
a great fan of the show. I've got some Peel recordings, and a fair
amount of live stuff/ radio sessions by some of the bands played on
Peel, or I could send some money in return. I'd be enormously
grateful if anyone could help me out on this - email to
12bar@... .