[peel] Re: Does Anybody Have Old John Peel Tapes?

Pinwheel Herman thecorduroykid@...
Tue Dec 12 10:30:16 CET 2000

can't help you out with that specific show, though i have plenty of other peel
tapes (basically anything from the last 3 years or so), let me know if you're
wanting anything else and i'll see what i can do

xxx paul xxx

np: neutral milk hotel - in the aeroplane over the sea

amanset-subscribe@egroups.com

Quoting boognishbill@...: