[peel] Digest Number 318

mr mr.rubbish@...
Tue Dec 5 01:32:00 CET 2000

Hi

I have the complete City Slang 2 hour show, quality is OK but has bit of hissing (due to me living near an airport I think, can anyone offer a cheap fix?).  Will gladly trade CDRs, please forward lists etc direct.

Trevor

From: peel@egroups.com
To: peel@egroups.com
Subject: [peel] Digest Number 318

There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

      1. City Slang Special- One World Radio 1
           From: stuff1424@...

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 12:02:53 EST
   From: stuff1424@...
Subject: City Slang Special- One World Radio 1

Hi all,

I just heard news of the following event- apparently there was a 2 hour
special celebrating an extraordinary year for the City Slang label, aired
30th November during Giles Peterson's One World at 12pm onwards (1st Dec to
be accurate). Did anyone hear this? I can't believe I missed this! Apparently
some of the best artists on the label were on air- Calexico, Schneider TM, To
Rococo Rot, Kurt Wagner (Lambchop) solo performance!! I'd really like to no
more about this and would love to hear it.

Richard.