City Slang

Andy Smith andy.smith@...
Mon Dec 4 11:03:02 CET 2000

Richard:

> I just heard news of the following event- apparently there was a 2
> hour special celebrating an extraordinary year for the City Slang
> label, aired 30th November during Giles Peterson's One World

Yep, I heard about that too, as Peel announced it on my tape of his
show just preceding One World. So I missed it. Was this not trailed
beforehand? All we seem to get on Radio 1 is trailers for Radio 1
shows, and yet I heard nothing about this. And I bet they don't repeat
it. I heard a small extract of one of these One World shows that
featured the Electrolux(?) label. It was great but I assumed from
what I heard that it was purely a techno programme, so hadn't listened
again.

> I'd really like to no more

"Know", not "no". Tsk. Educational standards blah blah blah.

Andy