Mucho Vinylo

Tom Roche troche@...
Thu Aug 17 01:54:16 CEST 2000

Found a quaint newspaper story about John that ran in the quaint Ipswitch Evening Times last year. Its at http://www.suffolk-now.co.uk/content/features/people/htm/peel1.htm  in their ongoing feature series "The characters who make Suffolk special."

Nothing much in there we didnt know except that John's vast record collection boasts around 25,680 LPs and 150,000 singles.

I'm off to Nashville next week for some equipment training. Not sure what I'll find there - last time I went was 10 years ago and it seemed there was an equal number of churches, recording studios, and hair salons.

I'll report back....

tom r
atlanta