[peel] Ritchie Hawtin

::: tomagotchi ::: tomagotchi@...
Fri Apr 28 20:57:20 CEST 2000

At 22:57 26/04/00 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am listening to Peel tonight with Ritchie Hawtin live and i feel both
>physically sick and delirious, sick cos i'm not taping this and delirious
>cos thats what it is.
>
>If anyone is recording this please get in touch - i will send my granny for
>copy.

i am afraid i don't... i did go down to london for it though, and it was
AMAZING!!! such a good show!! richie hawtin in one corner, john peel in the
opposite corner djing and saying funny things and then in another corner,
free drinks!!

you don't get much better. oh, and free CDs too.

:) tom xx

--
in the year two thousand i think that people will be able to fly everybody
will