[peel] Exterminator

daniel@... daniel@...
Wed Apr 26 20:37:51 CEST 2000

>       Exterminator. Do people feel it was worth the hype? I certainly do (Ok
>maybe it was a bit over the top). It's actually quite interesting loads of
>my friends who don't normally buy anything other than stereophonics albums
>have bought it/borrowed my copy.
>       Has anyone got the Asian dub Foundation album? I thought it was good but
>lacked any of the punkier moments like Free Saptal ram, although the quite
>moments are still very good. Could these albums form a new movement?

cHARLES,
        I saw Pscream on Friday supported by ADF and it was
magnificent...

I think that the albums are ace, live though I felt PS were a little
disappointing.  Not as intense as i was expecting, and I'm not sure they
did enough to make me go back and see them again
ADF had just the 5 guys MCing over a DJ.  It was excellent. Not the same
as I'v eseen before.

(pissed)Daniel.