Exterminator

charles.k.smith charles.k.smith@...
Wed Apr 26 01:12:49 CEST 2000

Why is everyone so quiet? Thought I'd try to start a conversation, so going
for the blindingly obvious:-

	Exterminator. Do people feel it was worth the hype? I certainly do (Ok
maybe it was a bit over the top). It's actually quite interesting loads of
my friends who don't normally buy anything other than stereophonics albums
have bought it/borrowed my copy.
	Has anyone got the Asian dub Foundation album? I thought it was good but
lacked any of the punkier moments like Free Saptal ram, although the quite
moments are still very good. Could these albums form a new movement?

Charles Smith