last night's show

Tom Roche xrayboy@...
Thu Nov 18 18:32:55 CET 1999

>From: Dougal McKinnon <d.mckinnon@...>
>

>> anyone know what the track by Saloon was that Peel
>> played last night - I missed it....d'oh!
>>
>I taped the whole show but haven't listened to it yet.  If no-one gives
>you the answer today, I should be able to tomorrow.
>
>dougal mckinnon
>(d.mckinnon@...)

Hi Dougan...

Tom in Atlanta here. I'm told that Peel read an e-mail of mine late in the show Wednesday night (about a song called Pop A Top.) I listened to the 1st 90 minutes while cooking dinner and eating (Peel is on at the dinner hours here in the eastern US.)

I'd sent the e-mail off about 15 minutes before the show started and really did not expect him to read it, but apparently he did, soon after I'd stopped listeneing.

So as you are reviewing the show for the Saloon title, let me know if this is there also, and let me know how I might pay you to send me a copy.

Thanks

tom