Hello from new list member

Kim Harrison-Lavoie kimhl@...
Tue May 25 17:31:30 CEST 1999

On Tue, 25 May 1999 14:12:00 +0100 Stuart McHugh
<smchugh@...> wrote:

> From: Stuart McHugh <smchugh@...>
>
> >I'd be curious to know what everyone's top 5 favourite Peel
> >sessions are, especially those people who have been
> >listening as long as you have.
> Are we havinga vote? Who's volunteering to count?

I didn't intend to make it such a formal process. Perhaps
it would work better if people just named some memorable
sessions without having to go through the trouble of
ranking them in order of preference, etc.

A couple of years ago there was a Number One Cup session
which to me sounded much better than any of their recorded
or live stuff that I had heard - much more like OTC. If it
was ever repeated I missed it. Does anyone remember this, or
better yet, did anyone tape it? I wonder if I would still
find it as good as I did when I first heard it.

Cheers,

Kim