Peel links, etc

Stuart McHugh smchugh@...
Mon May 24 14:08:13 CEST 1999

I just remembered that there's some webspace available to us through the
onelist system, for uploading files etc. I've put a html file up at
http://www.onelist.com/shareddir/peel/peel.html which contains links to the
Festive 50's, the playlist website at Radio 1, some old interviews, plus
the links discussed here recently i.e. old pics and RealAudio stuff. No
reason why other stuff shouldn't be uploaded if you have some info you want
to share...

Stuart

new for Spring, Jock Box Jury features sound clips and reviews of Mogwai,
Arab Strap, the Rev. Corps of Teenage Jesus, BOWS, and a load more:
http://www.vacant.demon.co.uk/jockrock/records/records.html