clinic session

Martin Wheatley martinw@...
Sun May 9 23:28:47 CEST 1999

Martin Wheatley wrote:
>> >Clinic
>> >1st Sess
>> 2nd session I think.  There was one on 16-2-97

Stig replied:
>>No I don't think so, Clinic didn't exist then. It could have been a
>>repeat of the session they did as Pure Morning which was first broadcast
>>in August 96

>Looking back into my archive I think you are right, Martin! Though I don't
>remember the session, and it can't have made a great impression, as I don't
>have it on tape or disc. Funny, seeing as how good the later stuff is, also
>the Pure Morning stuff!

I don't know enough about the group to have made this up.  If I have it down
as Clinic its because thats how Peel introduced it

It's definitely a different session to the 96 Pure Morning.  More
introspective and longer

>Does anyone have a tracklist for that older session?

Sorry I don't store song titles on sessions and I'm not that familiar with
their stuff so I can't help

martinw