clinic session

Stephen_J._Wood@... Stephen_J._Wood@...
Fri May 7 20:10:17 CEST 1999

Hi, All!

Martin Wheatley wrote:
> >Clinic
> >1st Sess
> 2nd session I think.  There was one on 16-2-97

Stig replied:
>No I don't think so, Clinic didn't exist then. It could have been a
>repeat of the session they did as Pure Morning which was first broadcast
>in August 96

Looking back into my archive I think you are right, Martin! Though I don't
remember the session, and it can't have made a great impression, as I don't
have it on tape or disc. Funny, seeing as how good the later stuff is, also
the Pure Morning stuff!

Does anyone have a tracklist for that older session?

Perhaps Uncle John should consider repeating it, "Clinic Night" anyone?

Enjoyed the Cinerama JPLS last night, weird to hear "Crusoe" without the TV
theme sample! Worked OK with the flute, though!

Cheers!

Rocker,

rocker@...