quickspace

Craig M jcmc@...
Sat Mar 6 01:46:46 CET 1999

The Supersport thing is part of the same band, they just dropped this at
some stage.  I've checked and they have indeed released 2 LP's in total.
Quickspace L.P. [Label: Kitty Kitty Corporation, Choosy06]
Swisher
Song for Someone
Quasi-Pfaff
Mousetail
Winona
Docile One
Docile Two

Supo Spot L.P. [Label: Kitty Kitty Corporation, Choosy08]

Quickspace Happy Song (#1)
Unique Slippy
Extraplus
Found A Way
Do It My Own Way
Whiff And Spoof Song
Exemplary Swishy
Friend
(Where Have All The) Good Times (Gone)
Song For NME

And you were nearly right about the Precious Mountain.  It's the 2nd track
on the wonderfully titled 'You used my death as a pretext to go running' EP.

Craig M