clinic/peej

Craig M jcmc@...
Mon Mar 1 01:55:43 CET 1999

I'll concur with that sentiment.  Much as I like and respect PJ, I have
always had the feeling that the musical sum of her parts is not as great as
some of the individual areas suggest it should be.

Craig M

Does anyone want to entertain my argument that Dance Hall
is PJH's best album? It's still my favourite....That's why
I was gutted when Peel screwed up Taut...

Rob Fleay
robfleay@...

We are proud as punch of our new web site!
http://www.onelist.com
Onelist: The leading provider of free email community services