Surf's Up

Stephen_J._Wood@... Stephen_J._Wood@...
Tue Jul 20 19:37:12 CEST 1999

I also heard Stig's birthday request.

Oh, yeah, Happy Birthday Stig, whenever it was.

Did everyone who wanted one get a copy of those Peel Session lists last
month?

Not sure if they've made it onto Stuart's web page, as my browser tells me it
doesn't like cookies or something when I try to access it. (Maybe, like me,
it's on a diet).

Did anyone work out how many Fall sessions they've done for the Peel show
yet?

Secret Goldfish session was great! I didn't know their singer was in the
Fizzbombs, I'm sure they played Bristol in the mid or late 80's, in fact I
think I put them on!

Weren't they an offshoot of the much missed Jesse Garon & the Desperados, who
pre-empted Belle & Sebastian's sound by a decade!? (and I'm a big B&S fan,
btw) (and I mean big!)

Cheers,

Rocker,

rocker@...