clinic

C R Lawson rlawson@...
Sat Feb 27 15:30:28 CET 1999

from my perspective i think these suggestions have great merit.
my problem is that being in Hong Kong (and since the BBC seem to have
forever given up the battle over their "listening posts"),  the only
time i get to listen to the shows is when my benevolent brother sends
over tapes of  them , which is at least one week after they've aired.
having said that the idea that people on the list would discuss the
merits(or demerits) of each programme would simply whet my taste buds
for when the tapes do arrive. regrettably any comments i might then make
would be somewhat stale.
cheers
Rob