clinic

daniel@... daniel@...
Fri Feb 26 23:30:47 CET 1999

>This list seems to be facing an early death.

Can I make a few suggestions to keep it rolling....

1.  Best and Worse stuff each time you listen..

      Last night, Sonic watcha call it  about the guy who lost his
      memory.  Worse a track a few bits behind it that was just
      repetitive  and I can't remeber the name of...

2.  Peel sesh faves...and maybe we could trade any interesting ones
floating around ??

     Personally I loved the last Mogwai set with Spoontest and Kappa on.
     Also the early bits by Adam and The Ants and Syd Barrett tickle my
     thang !!!!

Any takers ??

Daniel.