clinic/peej

Stig jmsmall@...
Fri Feb 26 21:18:40 CET 1999

Kim Harrison-Lavoie wrote:
> If I were of a religious nature he would probably
> fit my bill for a deity quite nicely.

You know, Kim, that's actually not a bad idea. Perhaps not a deity but
certainly a Messiah of some sort. I have just a few moments ago laid
down hundreds of thousands of pounds towards a publicity campaign to
launch this religion of yours and if it is not a success I shall sue
you.

> > I think that's a rather harsh thing to say, Kim.
>
> Is this a civil flame, or are you just saying that in case
> JP monitors this list and he'll be moved by your loyalty to
> read out more of your faxes on air?

He only does that because I threaten to injure his family.

Stig

--
jmsmall@...