clinic/peej

C R Lawson rlawson@...
Fri Feb 26 19:13:31 CET 1999

i'm with Stig all the way on this one, firstly JP's not technical enough
to even monitor the e-mails let alone the "complexities" of the
web/mailing lists.
secondly i'll take Peelie with all of his constant mistakes etc. over
anyone else .. in fact  that's part of the  charm.
in any event we're listening to live radio with all the warts not a
rehearsed act of perfection.
cheers
Rob (HK)