clinic/peej

Stig jmsmall@...
Fri Feb 26 15:18:58 CET 1999

Stuart McHugh wrote:
> I think he did at least notice, I suspect he had run out of time,though if
> he had droppped a record somewhere it might have been better.

Are we talking about the first session track? The live (ISDN?) relay
seemed to go down and they started off the safety tape at Radio One.
There were about thirty seconds of hiss and distortion, which I
initially assumed was the session track (although I thought it odd that
I didn't remember it being like that when they played live), and funnily
enough I was just starting to get into PJ Harvey's "new direction" when
the safety-tape started up.

I got the impression the PJ Harvey track we heard half of was on the
safety tape rather than the from session, which could explain Peel's
announcing the title wrongly...

> >Maybe in addition to having William monitor the faxes he
> >should have another member of the family actually listening
> >to the programme so they can let him know what's happening.

I think that's a rather harsh thing to say, Kim.

Stig

--
jmsmall@...