clinic

Stuart McHugh smchugh@...
Thu Feb 25 11:40:09 CET 1999

>What on earth are you talking about? Their appearance on that Channel4
>NME thing was a bit shaky/nervy, but incredibly exciting and easily the
>best thing on it by quite a long way.
Well, 'best thing on it' is perhaps damning them by faint praise.. I wstill
haven't seen them live, and am prepared to not be put off by their 'nervy'
performance, but I was a bit disappointed in the solitary track they
showed, probably since I'd been wading through all the crap that went
before, waiting for Clinic to blow me away instead of simply blowing away
Ultrasound or Embrace or whatever other acts were on.

Stuart

http://www.vacant.demon.co.uk