peel sessions live

daniel@... daniel@...
Sun Feb 7 19:55:54 CET 1999

The Peel Acres stuff seems much more laid back and free flowing.  I do
enjoy them both - no prefernec really, just glad there's someone
out there playing music thas alternative and different...

I take the Peel TV stuff is going to be lifted from these gigs ?

Daniel.
In message <3.0.5.32.19990207172049.007bb100@...>,
Martin Wheatley <martinw@...> writes

--