Hello Everyone

rob robfleay
Mon Feb 1 17:41:43 CET 1999

> From: andrew dean <koogydelbbog@...>
>
> the other thing that annoys me is the way various bbc bigwigs have
> said 'as long as there is breath in my body peel will have a show on
> radio one' and yet they nibble away at his programmes with those
> little 10 minute things like The Digital Update. i say they oughta
> stick them in Lamacq's time (cos he has hours and more airtime every
> week) and get john back to 10 til 12 like he was when i was, er, 11 8)

10-12 is definitely my favourite time slot for
Peel....means I can go to bed with a good book and leave
the minidisc running for the last hour should I fall
asleep.

> (um, i can see 'Steve Lamacq is the devil' being a recurrent theme in
> my postings)

I was thinking of taking out a contract on Zoe Ball.

Did anyone hear Blue Jam last week with the great Chris
Moyles committing suicide bit ?

Rob Fleay
robfleay@...