Hello Everyone

andrew dean koogydelbbog@...
Mon Feb 1 17:39:07 CET 1999

> So, who is on this list then?

er, me.

> The Cuban Boys single should be released in a couple of weeks.

ha ha, the one thing i don't like about peel's shows is his insistance
on playing dreadful happy hardcore records such as this one 8) (some
of the recent session was ok but the one with the South Park samples
in it just screams 'novelty record' to me)

the other thing that annoys me is the way various bbc bigwigs have
said 'as long as there is breath in my body peel will have a show on
radio one' and yet they nibble away at his programmes with those
little 10 minute things like The Digital Update. i say they oughta
stick them in Lamacq's time (cos he has hours and more airtime every
week) and get john back to 10 til 12 like he was when i was, er, 11 8)

andy
(um, i can see 'Steve Lamacq is the devil' being a recurrent theme in
my postings)
==
andrew dean (koogydelbbog@...)