f50 email

Rob robfleay@...
Fri Dec 3 13:25:43 CET 1999

I dunno about anyone else but I'm really looking forward to
this years f50 (the annual rather than the all-time) - mainly
because of the e-mail voting thing....

I suspect a lot more people will vote because it's less
hassle than having to get a postcard/envelope - write it
down, address it, walk to the post office etc. plus - I for
one have had at least 3 notes from labels or bands
suggesting that I might rather like to vote for them...so I
can't imagine what further vote-rigging scandals are going
on....the Belle & Sebastian brit award scenario springs to
mind.

There was a bit of a fix-up last year with a certain label I
know - but I think they pretty much got away with it.

we shall see..

robfleay@...
http://www.aas.mcmail.com