?!

Dougal McKinnon d.mckinnon@...
Thu Aug 19 09:48:42 CEST 1999

> From: "Rob Fleay" <robfleay@...>
>
> > Does anyone know what's happening with the Peel programme
> > tonight? I tuned in late and it sounds like a repeat of the
> > one with the Flaming Lips session. Anybody?
>
> I thought I was having serious deja vu...it was a repeat of
> the whole show....I missed the start so dunno if there was
> any explanation....

There WAS an explanation, but I missed it.  I was sitting reading Luke
Sutherland's "Jelly Roll" when I suddenly realised that Steve Lamacq
was talking and only caught the end where he said "......so instead,
here's a tape of a recent show featuring The Flaming Lips in session".

dougie

dougal mckinnon
(d.mckinnon@...)