Peel and Simon Mayo

Stig jmsmall@...
Thu Apr 22 16:47:23 CEST 1999

El Oso wrote:
> >Having your name read out by John Peel? How petty is that?
> >

> I can see how it might appear petty but I failed to mention I'm not in the UK but in Atlanta Georgia. So I certainly don't need the tape to impress my friends, as no one here would have a clue who John Peel is.

That's ok Tom, I wasn't having a poke at you. Well, only an affectionate
poke. Our Peel mentions you on a regular basis and we got regular
reports on your trip to China (...assuming that was you...). I have been
known to bombard Peel with faxes in the vain and small minded attempt to
get mentions on national radio myself, and from the thence the humour
arose. Oh how we laughed.

Stig

--
jmsmall@...