Which Show Is This Audio From?

johnpeel3904@... johnpeel3904@...
Wed Sep 25 20:29:23 CEST 2019

I found a YouTube video of John Peel interviewing Dave Cousins of The Strawbs about the band's upcoming Ghosts LP, which gets some songs played on the programme. You can hear Peel's voice briefly between 20:39-21:01 and 24:57-25:01, where he mentions about Dave Cousins introducing the album.

 Does anyone know where the audio comes from?

 I think it's more likely from Sounds On Sundays, but BBC Genome website doesn't mention Peel introducing the Strawbs on Sounds On Sundays. The BBC Genome website mentions the artists and presenters on all of the Sounds On Sundays programmes.

 As far as I know the LP was released in January 1975 according to the Strawbs website, but on discogs it mentions that the album was released in 1974 in Germany, but the other countries in 1975. Here is the video below:

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86RMC8r3BaM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86RMC8r3BaM