[peel] John Peel 19910302 - 128 kbps.mp3 - upload request

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Sun Sep 15 00:55:22 CEST 2019

Woops transposition of two digits. The link should be fine now!

Stuart

From: clcavett@... [peel]
Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2019 11:01 PM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] John Peel 19910302 - 128 kbps.mp3 - upload request

Stuart,

Thank you very much for your efforts. The link is there now. But it points to the 19910203 (3 February) mp3 rather than to the 19910302 (2 March) mp3 I am looking for.

The link says 19910203 when I hover over it. And while listening I noticed that Peel mentioned a New FADS session that the wiki says was broadcast on 3 February. Other songs match the 3 February track list as well.

Can you please correct at your convenience? Sorry for troubling you further.

Cheers,

Chris

---