Lee Tape documentaries

stuartb@... stuartb@...
Mon Sep 2 02:27:06 CEST 2019

LE696 https://peel.fandom.com/wiki/LE696, an unassuming TDK D120, contained a couple of documentaries which I thought I would put up on the Mooo. Founders Of The Sound is a Radio 1 documentary about Sound Systems, which includes an interview with Peel. Vinyl Resting Place https://peel.fandom.com/wiki/Vinyl_Resting_Place#Tracklisting is a Radio 2 doc and a Peel documentary all about vinyl, which was broadcast in 1997, featuring such as Tim Rice, Elton John and Nick Hornsby.
 Not sure if it has been shared previously, but I have started a page on the wiki, if anyone fancies finishing it while I rip another tape feel free!

 Stuart