[peel] Re: Yahoo Says You Can't Add New Topics after 28th October 2019. I'm checking whether it's true or not

Tim Giebel-Inanloo timgiebel@...
Wed Oct 30 20:25:04 CET 2019

Hahaha. I think we are going to have to have a new group of some sort, it seems it’s getting increasingly dodgy here, they could just shut it down completely at any time couldn’t they? I mean, it’s already meant to be gone, but for whatever reason is still kind of working, but it takes quite a while for posts to actually appear.
There’s always Facebook, but not sure what the  consensus on that is?