[peel] Yahoo Says You Can't Add New Topics after 28th October 2019. I'm checking whether it's true or not

stuartb@... stuartb@...
Wed Oct 30 00:12:31 CET 2019

I received it on the webpage but not in my email client. I also received JP3904's message about the Phones on the webpage, that was sent yesterday but arrival time today, and not received on the email client. This site claims that email functionality is not going away, but that you can use any email client (suggesting the webpage can't send) but it seems that as far as receiving goes, it is the other way round.

 I will send this twice, once via webpost, once via email
 This is the webpost version.