[peel] New(ish) mixtapes...

RobF robfleay@...
Sat Oct 26 15:59:26 CEST 2019

Thanks Mark - I enjoy the mixtapes , always fascinating to hear other
people's choices of what they saved. I suspect there are far more Peel
mixtapes out there than actual full show tapes

For example - Ally on Twitter posted an 80s Peel mixtape last night on
Mixcloud, and it's been wikifid already (not by me I hasten to add!
Although I did just add in the uncredited Velvets intro)
https://www.mixcloud.com/playitasitlays/play-it-as-it-lays-vol35-a-john-peel-thing/

https://peel.fandom.com/wiki/Play_It_As_It_Lays_Volume_35_-_A_John_Peel_Thing