More BFBS files

stuartb@... stuartb@...
Fri Oct 25 16:20:04 CEST 2019

Thanks to all involved. I've just finished wikifying another Eddie show, 07 June 1981 (BFBS) https://peel.fandom.com/wiki/07_June_1981_(BFBS). I've also completed 7 of Jon Gemmell's tapes which do far are mixtapes from the first half of 1985, some of which are additions and sound upgrades to 400 Box shows. They eventually move on to F50 shows from 1985-1989, and by the look of them they should add to some of the session elements of these shows. Linked too from the 1985 page, mixtapes,