[peel] Re: Another mysterious audio featuring Peel. Any ideas where it comes from?

RobF robfleay@...
Thu Oct 17 17:16:32 CEST 2019

Could be 20th April 1977 when he repeated the Boxer session? The nearest
snippet of show that I could find to that date is another April 1977 show.
Hard to compare as this one is much less muffled
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPKt5L0U6vw
But it certainly looks like around that time he was digging out more old
sessions to play alongside the new sessions