[peel] Another mysterious audio featuring Peel. Any ideas where it comes from?

johnpeel3904@... johnpeel3904@...
Thu Oct 17 16:48:08 CEST 2019

It can't be Rock Week, because that lasted from January 1975 until September 1975. The Boxer session was first broadcast on 10th November 1975. In the audio, I've noticed Peel says "we're hoping to go back through our archives as it were, into the past of this programme and into the past of Top Gear to dig out classic sessions and replay them for you"

 Top Gear I believe ended in September 1975. Boxer's first broadcast was 10th November 1975 and was repeated on 30th January 1976. If it was 30th January 1976, would you say "dig out classic sessions and replay them for you". I wouldn't and I don't think Peel would say that if it was a 30th January 1976 show.