[peel] Mystery Box

Colin Bray colinbray@...
Thu Oct 3 23:56:31 CEST 2019

Hi Steve,

Yep, as the owner of the '500 Box' (or as I later calculated, the '750 Box') we used to work in harness to get shows out there.

I took an extended break when a flood of contemporaneous shows appeared from other sources. Watching as these tapes were digitised and shared I believe the vast majority of the 500 box is now available on the wiki.

A small handful of tapes may still harbour original material but these now sit in the loft behind thousands of comics and other signs of a life wasted.

If the 90s well is truly dry I'll steel myself to go back in and cross-reference my collection with what is still missing.

It might take a month or two so more anon.

Cheers,

Colin.
________________________________
From: peel@yahoogroups.com <peel@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of so_it_goes_2512@... [peel] <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 3, 2019 10:17:16 PM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [peel] Mystery Box

There are at least four people on here who used to send me Peel shows to document and introduce to the group, but who have not been in contact for some time. In addition, I have quite a few Carsten full BFBS shows covering 1998-2000 and am only just over halfway through the Dirk compilations.

Steve (TK)