[peel] Audio clip - Perfumed Garden 13th Aug 1967

Dan dan54321@...
Wed May 29 16:30:53 CEST 2019

Yes I noticed those two listed, a shame nobody saved them.

Here's another clip I can't find mentioned on the wiki, although having
an unknown date it may be listed somewhere that I can't find, anyway
here it is just in case...

This clip is from very late July, or Aug 1967
Taken from the cassette "Offshore Classics Vol.11" produced by Offshore
Echo's in 1991.  No date was listed.  It's 5 and a half minutes of talk
parts with almost all the music removed.  It's extremely likely that
whoever compiled this had more, as their cassettes were compilations of
short excerpts taken from longer recordings.

Songs that were played...

T-Rex - Hippy Gumbo
Rolling Stones - Oh Carol
(timecheck: 12:36am)
Incredible String Band - Painting Box
Bob Dylan - On The Road Again
The Hollies - Stop Right There
(talking about the 'non-contest', with music I can't identify.)

mp3
https://www.mediafire.com/file/yll2be919p6d96g/1967.08.xx_Radio_London_-_John_Peel_-_Perfumed_Garden.mp3/file
flac
https://www.mediafire.com/file/k3ptpgudn6tzcrp/1967.08.xx_Radio_London_-_John_Peel_-_Perfumed_Garden.flac/file