Dirk Resumed

so_it_goes_2512@... so_it_goes_2512@...
Sun May 26 20:46:24 CEST 2019

Hi everyone
 After a gap of nearly three years, I have restarted sharing of the above with Peel 190-193, which can be found in the usual places on the Wiki and are steadily beginnng to cross over with Max-Dat's material. These all come from the latter part of 1991 and have a caveat emptor: some are muffled and some exhibit evidence of print through from other shows they were recorded over (at one point, it seems that JP and John Cooper Clarke are sharing the microphone!) However, until we have the definitive complete versions from Eddie (who ceased taping in 1994, so he tells me), these are worth hearing.
 Many thanks also to Tim for the new Top Gear shares! Brilliant stuff.
 Best wishes
 Steve (TK)