[peel] Looking for late August 1981 shows ("O Superman")

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Sat May 4 23:13:34 CEST 2019

You said you had, rereading your email! It also looks like it was first played by Peel's regular guest Bob George, according to a 2016 Guardian article. The wiki mentions Bob's first tape on the 30th November show, he'd visited Peel Acres a few weeks previously, and Peel refers to Bob as the one that "brought you O Superman".