[peel] "They kept the noiseless tenor of their way"

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Wed May 1 16:14:03 CEST 2019

Thanks Steve/Carsten! At the other end of the timeline, Eddie’s BFBS tapes are now into January 1981. More of Colin Harper’s reels have been wikified, and there will hopefully be some new shares from the late 80s coming up.

The Lee Tapes are in a quiet period, being mixtapes of already complete shows, but will pick up once we move forward into 2001 where the canon is incomplete, while the end of the Lee Tapes contain some unedited shows from the late 80s onwards, plus I have another small box of Gumtree tapes to rip!

Stuart

From: so_it_goes_2512@... [peel]
Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2019 1:01 PM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] "They kept the noiseless tenor of their way"

Hi all

31 July 1997 (BFBS). With this share, every show from BFBS in July 1997 has a recording available. There are five complete shows from this year still to come before I move on to the unshared material from 1998 (including some undated files). I am halfway through Dirk's collection, which fills in a fair few gaps.

Best wishes

Steve (TK)

---