[peel] Re: Show updates

Tim Giebel-Inanloo timgiebel@...
Thu Jun 20 09:58:12 CEST 2019

Hi,
Kev found a few more cassettes of Peel stuf. Most were sessions such as Jesus and Mary chain, Bikini Kill, hole etc  with John’s intros and outros. I uploaded those, and there was also a cassette of the first 90 minutes from the 12th of April 1973 which I also uploaded a couple of days ago. I noticed that it hasn’t been added to the page yet, and I was just checking that it has uploaded alright? Let me know if it’s not showing up on the mooo and I will upload again :-)