[peel] Rewriting history

Chris J Brady chrisjbrady@...
Wed Jun 19 00:42:08 CEST 2019

Shes likely an American female snowflake fresh out of college who thinks she knows everything but actually knows nothing. She now thnks that she's in charge of perceived anti-PC'ness by upholding her narrow-mnded understanding of plubic morals.

She uses the erm 'we' - exactly who are this 'we' and where does it state the policy that she's trying to enforce?

Year's ago I suffered similar issues when I was trying to set up Wiki pages. Then I kept getting my uploads removed by self-appointed arrogant ar$eholes who knew nothing about my subjects but insisted that I keep rephrasing every thing I had uploaded to suit their narrow mindedness. Eventually I gave up.

Life's too short to justify wasting time with these arrogant ar$eholes aka American snowflakes.

CJB.

On Tue, 18/6/19, so_it_goes_2512@... [peel] <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Subject: [peel] Rewriting history
 To: peel@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Tuesday, 18 June, 2019, 23:09

       To all the
 hard-working Wikifiers out there: a Fandom admin has decided
 that the Peel Wiki page on Nigger Kojak should be deleted. I
 enclose her comments and my reply. I would be interested to
 know what others think before I give up contributing to this
 site for good.
 Hi,I'm sorry, we do not allow that
 word on Fandom (although there are many existing mentions
 that need clearing up!)I have had to remove the page, but you
 are welcome to restore it with the word censored out -
 n***** is acceptable.I'm sorry for the trouble,Regards,-- SannseSannse
 CushwayFandom Community Support
 Your response is totally inappropriate.
 That page had existed since 2013 (even though I had to get a
 previous admin to allow it). It is the name of an artist and
 your revisioinist censorship robs the Wiki of an artist
 important to Peel's history and you have eradicated many
 hours of work by dedicated Wiki members. I will be
 highlighting this to the group and will continue to fight
 your decision. What if I had not pointed it out? And why is
 the word allowed on Wiki (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger)???? I request
 that you reverse the decision forthwith.

 Steve (TK)

mkp {
 border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
 0;padding:0 10px;}

 border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

 color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
 0;}

 #y margin-bottom:10px;}

 padding:0 0;}

 margin:0;}

 color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
 #yiv font-family:Arial;}

rp-sponsor
 margin:10px
 0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

 margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

 font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

y {
 background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

 font-weight:700;}

 text-transform:uppercase;}

 color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

span span {
 color:#ff7900;}

 text-decoration:underline;}

yiv1002105376attach {
 clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
 0;width:400px;}

div a {
 text-decoration:none;}

{
 border:none;padding-right:5px;}

abel {
 display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

ttach label a {
 text-decoration:none;}

 margin:0 0 0 4px;}

 font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

 text-decoration:none;}

 font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

n {
 margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

 margin-right:0;}

 text-decoration:none;}

 width:400px;}

 text-decoration:none;}

photo-title a:hover,
 {
 text-decoration:none;}

 # font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

n {
 color:#628c2a;}

 margin:0 0 0 0;}

 font-size:0;}

76photos div {
 float:left;width:72px;}

tos div div {
 border:1px solid
 #666666;min-height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

 color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

 font-size:77%;}

 font-size:77%;}

 margin:4px;}

-actbar div a:first-child {
 margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

 font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
 sans-serif;}

e {
 font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

sg select,
 font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

 code {
 font:115% monospace;}

 line-height:1.22em;}

 padding-bottom:10px;}

 font-family:Verdana;}

 color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

o-head {
 color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

grp-reco {
 margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

 li a {
 font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

 li {
 font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

 ul {
 margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

 font-family:Georgia;}

 margin:0 0 1em 0;}