[peel] Re: SHOWS MISSING ? CAN I HELP ?

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Wed Jun 12 14:18:54 CEST 2019

The calendar pages (root fandom wiki url then /1967 etc) has a list of available shows under the calendar and the files if still available are on the individual show pages. On each calendar page is a link to List Of Shows which is a spreadsheet listing all dates of Radio 1 shows and whether they have been shared, with lots of stats