[peel] 85-89 tapes (Pause/resume) in Birmingham area

chrisjbrady@... chrisjbrady@...
Sun Jul 7 22:49:45 CEST 2019

 I learnt my lesson digitising 13 transcription discs from the Beeb - 26 sides. They were actually from a Beeb distributor in the States. They had purple labels not the traditonal yellow. They were not labelled stereo. So I digitised them using a UCA 202 with Audacity and output option 'stereo.' They all came out OK but in mono.. Had to lift the volume though. Huh - no preamp!!

Then I discovered other similar recordings by others which were in true stereo. Huh - so I then had to reconfigure the UCA 202 for stereo output as per my previous post. And voila - true sereo recordings. Had to redo all 26 sides - damn it.

Must investigate the UFO 202 wth pre-amp though.

CJB.