[peel] 85-89 tapes (Pause/resume) in Birmingham area

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Sun Jul 7 16:48:51 CEST 2019

Birmingham's my home town, although I live in Cambridgeshire now. However,
if you can't find anyone I do pop up to Brum from time to time. Having said
that, I can see about 40 - 50 tapes in that first picture. Assuming they're
C90s, it's going to take quite a few days to rip them all.

Eddie.