More new shows

stuartb@... stuartb@...
Mon Jan 28 21:36:32 CET 2019

Jonathan over on the Facebook John Peel Sessions group has started digitising his old Peel Show tapes, and the first one is an almost complete show from 25th January 1988 https://peel.fandom.com/wiki/25_January_1988, previously unavailable. (Though JP3904 will have heard it as it is one of those tracklisted from the British Library!)

 It should appear on the Mooo shortly but Jonathan has also managed to upload it to Mega so the link is on the wiki page.

 Meanwhile Tim has been adding to the Reel to Reel rips, these are available in his Mooo http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/Tims_Peel_tapes/?C=M;O=A folder. The undated files are both from 9th September 1981, and the wiki has been updated by myself and JP3904. The 15th February file is actually from 18th and 19th January. Otherwise things should be where they would be expected to be. The 25th February 1982 and 1st March 1982 shows are new, edited but with Peel links.

 Eddie From Berlin is now up to 2nd November 1980 in the BFBS project.

 And I'm now up to the 460s in the Lee Tapes. As this is now an era where most of the shows are available, new content is becoming harder to find, so I'm not annotating the Date pages if the show is already complete from Max-Dat or other sources, but for completeness they are on the Mooo, and have mixtape pages as previously. Once we get to the end (2004?), then there are a couple of boxes of "miscellaneous" unedited tapes to digitise. I came across one of these and this is a side of 25th September 1990 https://peel.fandom.com/wiki/25_September_1990,  a good sound upgrade on the tape that's available.

 Stuart/weatherman22