New shows uploaded

Tim Giebel-Inanloo timgiebel@...
Mon Jan 21 21:46:12 CET 2019

I have digitised several of the reel to reel tapes over the last few days, and I have uploaded several to the mooo, so far there are a couple from December 1982, one from November 82, one from 1978 etc, The dates are on the files. Just checking that they have uploaded successfully? If so, please would somebody be able to wikify them? I will be uploading more over the next few days.
It’s a great collection, the recordings are mostly alright,, though not crystal clear. The good news is there are several shows with  no edits. It seems that they have been recorded from VHF, but on a mono recorder.