amusing observation

STUART MACLEAN sdmaclean@...
Sun Jan 13 19:54:09 CET 2019

Apologies that this isn't strictly Peel-related (but if Pastels thread is ok...), but I can imagine from ATFF results we'll have some Joy Division fans on here...

was trawling through old TOTP on you tube, mostly looking at Peel-anchored shows (love 1 April 82 with his comment about Bill Sharpe's shirt), and stumbled on Kissing the Pink doing 'The Last Film'.  Well if the singer isn't a ringer for Ian Curtis on Something Else.  Weird that he gets 'the dance' just so but even more weird is the shirt and trousers, exactly as per Curtis.  As if he was predicting the Control film 25 years into the future!

I really must get out more....

Stu